With our local knowledge and reliable, handpicked, operators we can make your stay with us an unforgettable experience.
Airport pickups & taxi services, romantic celebrations, restaurant tours, action packed adventures and nature tours, we customize trips to suit all levels of interest and ability.
- Get the best combination of Guanacaste adventure tours with the One Day Adventure Pass at Hacienda Guachipelin by the Rincon de la Vieja National Park. Fill your day with four thrilling adrenalin challenges: a Canopy zip line tour and rappelling through the Rio Blanco Canyon, Tubing on the Rio Negro River in class 2-3 rapids, horseback riding to nearby waterfalls, and then relaxing in natural volcanic hot springs.
- Tamarindo is a Mecca for both experienced surfers and beginners. If you want to experience firsthand, the legend of the “Endless Summer “, and the thrill of riding your first wave, we can make that happen!
Our preferred surf schools & surf instructors will have you standing up on your board and riding waves in no time at all!a attention to them.
- Whether you want to experience the thrill and excitement of riding waves, improve your core strength with SUP Yoga, or to get up close and personal with nature, there is a SUP adventure custom made for you!
We work with a choice of experienced and reliable operators that can design a SUP adventure for any skill level and age.
- Explore the National Park of Palo Verde. A six hour trip that includes a scenic drive through the Gaunacaste countryside, a boat ride on the Tempisque River, with it’s range of migratory birds, including storks, egrets, spoonbills, grebes as well as monkeys, iguanas, anteaters, and crocodiles.
- Fun and exciting zip lining is a must do on every visitor’s list. It’s both safe and enjoyable for all ages.
The Canopy tours while fun, are also educational and informative, providing a “monkeys” perspective of the forest that is both unique and beautiful.
- Located on the Nicoya Peninsula's "Gold Coast", Playa Tamarindo offers fishermen one of the top locations for deep sea fishing in Costa Rica and all of Central America.
The highly active and easy to reach fishing grounds offer great year-round action with Wahoo, Sailfish, Tuna, Dorado, Marlin,and more.